The marketing track at Inman Connect is always a full house. Each year, the tools panel is a popular draw since agents want to know what others are using to grow and nurture their business. This year was no different and here is a round-up of this year’s best real estate marketing tools that are being used by Paul Ringon from The Ringon Group and Brandon Doyle from The Doyle Real Estate Team.
- Frames photos and short video clips into beautiful, gallery-style stories for Instagram/Facebook.
- Allows for albums to sort out by day, homes, appointments, trips, etc. into a curated story (or just fun randomness)
- Negative space allows for additional text within the story.
A Color Story (pairs well with Word Swag)
- Powerful photo editing app that fits in your pocket.
- Makes it easy to create visual interest or correct poor photo quality without using a computer.
- Ensures that what people see on social media is the person they get in real life.
- Allows people to connect with you without you even knowing.
- Makes it easier to market yourself. You don’t have to try so hard.
- Call broadcast for team, unique numbers for each geo to identify source.
- Auto text response for missed calls and text responder.
- If a potential buyer texts '360' to number on riders (from supercheapsigns.com) they get the tour sent to them with follow up text asking if they'd like to schedule a showing.
- Image enhancement for listing photos, remove clutter, clear skies, or create twilight effect all at very low price
- Helps nurture relationships on the go.
- Contacts are sorted by likelyhood to move.
- Tinder like app allows you to quickly sort through database and easily schedule follow up reminders.